Daniel Madison Change

Dec 22, 2007
ok, so i posted my comment on DM's first change video, but it ironically got deleted. i wonder why?

i posted that both videos were edited an here is why:

CHANGE: his face shifts a bit right when the change happens.

CHANGE 2008: daniel doesnt exactly talk over the change. notice that the change happens IMMEDIATELY AFTER he finishes talking. also, if you listen, there is a little moment when it sounds as if its been muted. lastly, his mouth shifts a bit when the change happens.

"You can clearly see that there is no magic involved....editing at its best....."

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
he's releasing it soon. that kinda defeats the idea that its edited. he's said it isnt gimmicked or edited, that it uses any two cards and can be borrowed.. what would be the point of lying that much and then selling nothing? thats just ridiculous

So what happens when he releases it? It turns out to be video editing software that you pay for and his reputation is completely shattered. Im gunna say I doubt it is video editing and if it turns out to be so, I will be VERY surprised.

Dec 22, 2007
think about it, how is it possible. think of any possible method. there is none. he doesn't have the deck with him, so that mean that he has 2 cards in his hand. where can you go from there?

Nov 11, 2007
Memphis, Tennessee
You fools. You've all been tricked. What Daniel Madison will be releasing is a DVD on the secrets of video editing, especially effects that resemble "Change".

But seriously, is it a furnished rock that you've been living under?

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
think about it, how is it possible. think of any possible method. there is none. he doesn't have the deck with him, so that mean that he has 2 cards in his hand. where can you go from there?

so your saying just cause he came up wiith a method you couldn't and no one else could, essentially an original idea, that makes it impossible? i say we all stop debating about whether its editing or gimmicked or whatever and just wait and see. whatever it turns out to be you have to congratulate daniel on making on of the best promotional campaigns out there. I mean everyone speculates, everyone wants to know and no matter what you say we all are gonna buy it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 2, 2007
London
so your saying just cause he came up wiith a method you couldn't and no one else could, essentially an original idea, that makes it impossible? i say we all stop debating about whether its editing or gimmicked or whatever and just wait and see. whatever it turns out to be you have to congratulate daniel on making on of the best promotional campaigns out there. I mean everyone speculates, everyone wants to know and no matter what you say we all are gonna buy it.

And as a side-effect of the promotional campaign, it's got everyone thinking of possible methods, and I'm sure there'll be quite a few new moves created as a result. It's all good.

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
And as a side-effect of the promotional campaign, it's got everyone thinking of possible methods, and I'm sure there'll be quite a few new moves created as a result. It's all good.

exactly. its a great campaign. by making a few suspicious aspects to his video's of change he has everyone questioning, wondering and it throws everyone off. very very fun. cant wait till it comes out

Jan 4, 2008
Looks as though this is gonna be a great effect, hey he got u thinking it was video editing. Awesome job DM

Dec 25, 2007
Also, Daniel has said they purposely edited it so that there was a change in the pitch of his voice right before the change happened. So even though he said it wasn't edited, he intentionally edited it to contradict that statement to further confuse viewers.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results