1-on-1 Card Fundamentals Part Two

Feb 9, 2008
I am a beginner but I wanted to give my thoughts on Part 2 on Card Fundy.

I have seen several explanations on the DL on other DVDs, so why pay for something I already have?

I noticed that it was 28 minutes and he is a great teacher, based on my experience with Part One. He really knows how to teach a beginner.

Viewing the download, it was as if he had invited me personally into his living room to give me a personal lesson. He went into great detail on his version on this technique. He also talked extensively about misdirection and what NOT to do to draw attention to the wrong thing.

He was very through, including other versions of the DL, the advantages and disadvantages.

I highly recommend it.

Aug 31, 2007
I am a beginner but I wanted to give my thoughts on Part 2 on Card Fundy.

I have seen several explanations on the DL on other DVDs, so why pay for something I already have?

I noticed that it was 28 minutes and he is a great teacher, based on my experience with Part One. He really knows how to teach a beginner.

Viewing the download, it was as if he had invited me personally into his living room to give me a personal lesson. He went into great detail on his version on this technique. He also talked extensively about misdirection and what NOT to do to draw attention to the wrong thing.

He was very through, including other versions of the DL, the advantages and disadvantages.

I highly recommend it.

Can you tell me what versions of the DL he actually teaches during the session?

Thanks for your help.

Aug 30, 2007
Aaron teaches the double lift and double turnover in great detail and discusses other doubles (strike doubles, etc.) in Card Fundamentals Part 2.

Dana

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results