theory11 — Magic Tricks & the World's Finest Playing Cards

Questions about a prize I won from the 2025 holiday contest.

Mahlon

Elite Member
Feb 6, 2017
5
2
Hi guys! So last year I ended up landing on the signed NPH box set. Was beyond shocked and stoked when that happened. Unfortunately I never received it. I've contacted support a few times and I did finally get a response which said since the item was coming from Neil himself that it would
take a bit longer than normal and that he was on vacation with his family at that point. Which that reply was about 4
months ago. I sent another message asking for any updates last week and haven't heard back yet. I totally understand what they're saying I'm just worried im not going to actually get it since its been over 8 months. Im posting on here because im curious if anyone else has won something like this and received it. Thanks guys and look forward to hearing the replies.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: armadillo
Hey Mahlon, checking on this with the team now and will definitely ensure this is fully resolved for you this week!
 
Hi guys! So last year I ended up landing on the signed NPH box set. Was beyond shocked and stoked when that happened. Unfortunately I never received it. I've contacted support a few times and I did finally get a response which said since the item was coming from Neil himself that it would
take a bit longer than normal and that he was on vacation with his family at that point. Which that reply was about 4
months ago. I sent another message asking for any updates last week and haven't heard back yet. I totally understand what they're saying I'm just worried im not going to actually get it since its been over 8 months. Im posting on here because im curious if anyone else has won something like this and received it. Thanks guys and look forward to hearing the replies,
I haven't won that specific NPH box set, but a friend of mine won a signed item here last year and it took about three months to arrive. Eight months definitely means something went wrong in transit or support forgot to ship it. Try reaching out to a moderator on this forum, they can usually push support to look into your ticket faster.
 
don't worry if you have won anything they would make sure you get it, one way or the other. I won a SNC back in I think March or Feb when the middle East conflict had just started, I live in Pakistan, they send the prize it never reached me, they again send in a replacement, it also never reached me, then eventually they changed the shipping service, and it finally reached me and in all that chaos they forgot to make the shipping DAP (duties paid), so I had to pay the customs duties which usually doesn't happen with T11 wins, so they reimbursed that too with store credit. Just have patience you will get your prize, and congrats on the big win.