1 on 1 Downloads - Question...

Sep 2, 2007
www.jeffreyknight.com
I thought about contacting someone (CK) privately regarding this, but then I thought others might wonder the same thing, so I figured I might as well post the question here... hopefully it has not been asked yet.

In the 1 on 1 downloads, what is the actual, precise procedure? In other words, when you download it, can you save it to a disk for back-up, and if so, can you play it on another PC? If not, is there any way to have a disk actually mailed to the purchaser rather than an actual download that will play in a DVD player? Some of us travel all the time and have more access to a DVD player than we do a PC. I know - I know - know... it's sad, but not all of us can have a magic computer lab with us all of the time. *snort*

Thanks in advance for any feedback you may be able to provide.

Word. :D

Aug 31, 2007
UK
Well yes you can save it to your computer and yes you can use it on another computer (if you send it there first) I think the whole point of 1on1 was to make it quick and easy so a DVD/CD would not be as effective due to postage etc.If you buy a flash drive or usb stick or something similar you could put the video on there and access it pretty much anywhere with a pc.

Sep 2, 2007
www.jeffreyknight.com
Clarification

Thanks for the quick reply. I assume you are correct on the 1 on 1 and I believe it is also for a visual demonstration of effects that are hard to explain in text format, even with photos. My eventual goal is to get them all on a single DVD rather than different files. I'm sure I'll figure it out eventually if I just make the time to sit down and work on it.

Thanks again for taking the time to respond.

As a side note - We have to admire the gifted and talented experts who are taking time out of their hectic lives to help us in a very open format. Even after my 20+ years of performing experience, a different outlook/point of view on life (MAGIC!) is always extraordinarily refreshing!

Aug 31, 2007
UK
You could always burn the videos from your computer onto a DVD/CD for use when you haven't got access to a computer.

Sep 2, 2007
www.jeffreyknight.com
You have tried this?

Just wanted to make sure you have worked with the files in this matter, as some download files from other sites will not allow the owner to change the file in any way because of an attached license with the file. It sound like these formats from theory11 are much more user-friendly and will allow such actions.

Thanks again for your feedback.

Sep 1, 2007
USA
speaking of 1 on 1
are there going to be any more of them
ive been checking them everyday to see if there are any new ones but they are always the same

Aug 30, 2007
Our downloads are friendly and are designed to not give you a headache. You shouldn't have any major issues dealing with the files. If you do, contact customer service and they'll fix the problem.

Dana

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results