1-on-1 Help

Sep 1, 2007
It seems as if everytime i go to this section and i want to watch the preview videos, the play button is up in the to left corner. Wen i click play, you hear the voices but the screen stays black. I've tried refreshing the page but now everytime i come to this section, it is like this.

Has this happened to anyone else?
Does anybody know how to fix it?

Thanks

Sep 2, 2007
Maybe the problem lies with your web browser -- try Internet Explorer and Firefox, both of which, for me, work well with the 1-on-1 section. Additionally, if it doesn't work, you may want to try Safari.

In addition, make sure that you have the latest version of Adobe Flash Player.

Hopefully this helps.

Cheers,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
The exact same thing always happens to me. It can get really frustrating. It's like flipping a coin, half of the time I can play the videos, the other half I can't.

Sep 1, 2007
thanks for the replies...wen it happened again, i tried lux-ferre's idea of opening a new window and it worked wen i did that.

thanks again

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Very unusual. I forwarded your comments to our dev team to check into. Might be a glitch; not sure. They show up fine on my comp, but we've heard a few reports of issues here and there. Will let you know as soon as we figure it out. Strange.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results