1-on-1

Nov 16, 2008
In the not to distant future
i have a prediction in a sealed envelope. i know it is right but you have to wait for me to open it. unless you find it. i will be posting clues to its location periodically. i have every 1 on 1 in existence even far into the future.

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
I believe 4747Joshua2 already has a popular thread about this topic (set up every thursday/friday) in the General talk section.
;)
Gustav

Dec 12, 2008
It might be volume 2. But Aaron Fisher's volume 2 of his series hasn't come out yet, and that is from a really long time ago. Gustav, I knew that, but I wanted one that wasn't as popular. The other one gets waaay too many posts.

Dec 12, 2008
JJ you were right!
Everybody, guess what. The newsletter thing on dananddave.com wasn't working the other day. So I emailed them to let them know, and as a thank you/Christmas Gift, They are giving me an autograph!!

CardFlourish

Banned
Dec 16, 2008
lol, they give autographs free to anyone if you email them... its in a black envelope and its a signed joker from and S&M deck... enjoy it

Dec 12, 2008
Cool! But this one was a gift, I didn't ask. That is cool, I already have a smoke deck, so if it is smoke, I'll just swap it, or I'll put it somewhere safe.
Does Daniel Madison give out autographs? Because he is awesome, I hope he does.
Dan and Dave are really nice.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results