1 on 1

Jul 1, 2009
Austin,TX
Hey,

I just bought Fan control. I love it use during triumph. I want to buy some 1 on 1. Looking for easy. Trick I already know:Biddle,Blueprint,Truimph. Working on classic pass, death double under cut classic color change, I want a Trick that is hard hitting. Looking for easy and around 5 to 7 dollars. Also have Blind

Jun 24, 2008
United States
If you want some variety other then just cards, i would suggest gypsy thread. That trick is hard hitting and very easy and its only $5.00...Hope this helped!

~Nate

Aug 2, 2009
If you want some variety other then just cards, i would suggest gypsy thread. That trick is hard hitting and very easy and its only $5.00...Hope this helped!

~Nate

I don't know if this is what youre looking for, but if you want gypsy thread im pretty shure its also a bonus trick on wayne houchin's "Tread". so you could check that out too.

Jul 1, 2009
Austin,TX
Five Speed :: So easy. So hard-hitting. So clever.

Can't go wrong with it. Trust me ;)

I don't want to spend 13 dollars on a trick. Angle Zero looks awesome but 10 dollars will I will think about. The Gyps thread looks awesome and I will buy it but is there gimmicks or it's just the thread.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results