1-on-1's

E

elliotcarver

Hi everybody.
When Theory11 anounced that they would have at least one 1 on 1 each Friday, I was pretty happy.

But it would be really cool if you uploaded more 1 on 1's each week, at least two.
I was really waiting for the Gravity Half Pass or some other cool trick or sleight and the new video was the Sloppy Shuffle . I really like Chris Kenner, but this was a Triumph effect again, I expected something else.

What do you guys think of this?

Elliot Carver

PS: When is the Aaron Fisher Gravity Half Pass actually coming?

Feb 21, 2008
I must admit that eventho, I am not planning on buying these 1on1's just like to watch magic (except if something really nice turns up), I was pretty disappointed, when I waited a week to see some magic and then it is some very beginner trick. At least if they are making us to wait a week, please release some more advanced material.

I myself would like to see a new 1on1 three times a week. Maybe one on Monday one on Wednesday and one on Friday.

Okay I have to agree, I have been a bit disappointed also I would love to see some more advanced stuff but you really have to stop and think, there are beginners here also. They are just trying to keep everyone happy in a sense...Well ok, maybe they need to shuffle it up a bit and not just release beginner tricks every week.

And asking for three 1on1's each week, wow I think that will be a bad idea because there is so much work involved you then have to stop and ask yourself, what about quality control?

-Justin

Ace

Sep 2, 2007
Hi everybody.
When Theory11 anounced that they would have at least one 1 on 1 each Friday, I was pretty happy.

But it would be really cool if you uploaded more 1 on 1's each week, at least two.
I was really waiting for the Gravity Half Pass or some other cool trick or sleight and the new video was the Sloppy Shuffle . I really like Chris Kenner, but this was a Triumph effect again, I expected something else.

What do you guys think of this?

Elliot Carver

PS: When is the Aaron Fisher Gravity Half Pass actually coming?

I agree with everything you wrote.

I would love to buy Aaron Fisher Gravity Half Pass even though I have his P.E book

Sep 1, 2007
Theory11 NEEDS to film some one on ones with D-Madison. I would love to see some stuff from him.

waynehouchin

theory11 artist
Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Chico, CA
www.waynehouchin.com
Greetings! I can absolutely understand where you guys are coming from. When we began filming for the 1on1 section we originally filmed a lot of beginner material. Our early vision for this section was a place to BEGIN learning magic quickly & reliably. That vision has changed over the last few months as we have added more & more advanced magic - but we still have that initial stack of beginner videos that we produced early on. We have a few more of those that we want to release & then we will move on to some more advanced stuff.

Our beginner 1on1's are consistently some of our best selling 1on1's - so we know that there is a good number of beginners who are benefiting from them - but we all understand the need & desire for more advanced material. I promise that there will be more advanced 1on1's soon - & yes you will be seeing some from Daniel Madison.

Also, we've had a lot of requests for Aaron Fisher's Gravity Half-Pass as a 1on1. We spoke to Aaron early on about that - he has an amazing amount of work on it. He has some incredible applications & professional insight on the move - producing the GHP as a 1on1 would result in a 2 hour 1on1. :) GHP is a move & a project that deserves enough space & breathing room to really allow Aaron to do what he does best.

I just wanted to drop in & let you guys know that we are aware of your request regarding more advanced 1on1's, we completely agree with you, and we are working towards that end result. Thanks for the suggestions & we'll talk to you guys soon!

E

elliotcarver

Thanks you so much for your reply Wayne!

Is tonight a night that something advanced or 2 1 on 1's will release?

About the GHP, Katie Egleston said they were done filming the move somewhere.

Thanks
Elliot Carver

Sep 22, 2007
i would love to get aaron fishers pop out move or lee ashers asher twist or diving board double which has probablly no chance since its already on sale on his siite. i really hope its not another chriss kenner effect again. lee asher has 1 thing here. maybe something from him would be great

Feb 14, 2008
New Engalnd
i have a good idea...how about we have 2 1 on 1 sections in a way. For more advance magicians, like some of us. And for beginners. Then you could show the beginner the beginner sleights. And the More experienced more hard sleights. Ya know? lol. But, i would like more advanced moves in the 1on1

As much as I want to see more advanced material in the 1-on-1 section, I think that we are pushing it. Think about it, Theory11 is one of the newer magic sites on the web. As much as we want them to release more and more, we've got to remain realistic. I probably takes a lot of work to make and develop a 1-on-1. Especially for a new company like Theory11. (That last sentence is not supposed to insult Theory11 in any way)

Feb 14, 2008
New Engalnd
yea but this is a new magic company but is also one of the well known ones too, think about how many people talk about this site on other forums? Well, i say give them more to talk about =D.

Feb 8, 2008
What about having an advanced one released, say, tuesday, and a beginner one released friday. Just a thought.

Sep 1, 2007
What the heck?! They say they have like 20 1on1s waiting to be released, and they release stuff from the trilogy. I'm dissapointed.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results