1002's - Oh My...

Oct 28, 2007
ok i just opened my deck of aladdin 1002s and they feel HORRIBLE!!!

please! some one tell me they will get better, is it just the gilded edges making them feel horrible? because i can't do anything with them not even a ribbon spread!

Are 1001 better or do they all feel this crappy? if so i will never buy a pack of aladdins again!

On the other hand i do love the way the cards look with the gold sides and all:D

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
ok i just opened my deck of aladdin 1002s and they feel HORRIBLE!!!

please! some one tell me they will get better, is it just the gilded edges making them feel horrible? because i can't do anything with them not even a ribbon spread!

Are 1001 better or do they all feel this crappy? if so i will never buy a pack of aladdins again!

On the other hand i do love the way the cards look with the gold sides and all:D

1002s are not good cards. 1001s, on the other hand, are great. The quality is so much different, and the gilded edges take away from the handling.

David

Sep 2, 2007
surprisingly, 1002s actually do get better, and can be broken in. Is it worth the effort? I don't think so. I used them in a video, once. Just because they were golden edges. never touched them again.

Oct 8, 2007
I don't know about you guys but I have used cards with gilded edges and it worked fine for me. I fanned well and was able to do spreads with it too. Maybe, it's the cards but I forgot which deck I was using because it wasn't mine; I just borrowed it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results