13 card revelation (the whole deck actually:))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 6, 2021
Sorry, late to the party, was trying to find an English version of the Live Magic 13 Card Revolution routine and ended up here.

Not to take anything away from Ricky, Wilson, "Lennert" which is actually spelled "Lennart", or Swain...Of those you mentioned Ricky's was filmed on his 1996 special first, doesn't mean he wasn't doing it before that but Dingle was doing a multiple revelation in order of one suit back in the 70's. I got the idea for exact same thing but for stage from Steven Spill and Doc Eason who was doing a similar, but from random selections in the early 80's. I did it from a new sealed pack, performing for usually 300 people twice a night on a cruise ship, walking around to 13 different spectators who would stand after selecting a card lost back into the shuffled deck rapidly moving through the audience "forcing" each card in sequence with only the small group of 5 around the spectator, as most were there drinking, but no on knew they were picking ace thru king of one suit. Each card would be revealed while standing 13 different ways, different areas of the audience would call out the cards while I from memory called out each of the 13 persons names, each person from Ace to King sat down as each card came from one of 5 suit pockets, zipper, wallet, derby hat, couple mistakes corrected by color changes or top changes, creating callbacks to previous revelations 3 to 5 cards back depending on how hot or animate the person who selected the card was, as each card was revealed it was replaced back into the deck and shuffled after the final revelation of the king of spades, the deck was given back to the original person who opened the deck and shuffled it who was standing on stage during the entire routine who verified the deck was back in full deck order after he had originally shuffled it, the deck was shuffled and cut between each selection and as each card was revealed went back into different parts of the deck and shuffled again.

But if Brad needs credits, I start with in order for ideas for that routine Frank Garcia, Derek Dingle, Ray Mertz, Steve Spill, Doc Eason, Tom Mullica, Timothy Wink, Doug Anderson, and balls the size of cantaloupes.

Reactions: scottbaird
Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results