2 questions - 1 suggestion

Aug 24, 2008
Greece
First of all , i managed to to "wash" my Distortion gimmick in my pants.....so if i send a picture of me holding the dvd will i be able to purchase 3 gimmicks? I also have another distortion gimmick (blue) but with a groove in the back (i was so excited about this trick i didnt pay attention..... ) so i could also get a photo with that.

Now i have been into magic for quite some time and have used various double lifts ,i have mostly used Deren Dingle's ,Stuart Gordon's Double Turnover (may have spelled the name wrong) and and the spin flourish, but i want to perfect a double that will be .......(its kinda hard to describe). Mostly sth like what Aaron Fisher teaches in Card Foundamentals Part 2 but i want to seem a little more "free" without bending the cards that much . I forgot to mention that i would prefer a method that could work no matter the condition of the cards.The best would look sth like the DL Jordan uses in this video -great vid by the way-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYLOA-GlN2M&feature=channel

Finally i think it would be a good idea to see Jason England teach the Gambler's Cop in the future . I know a lot of people (including me ) use it a lot and i believe it is a wonderfull palm . Now i know that it would be difficult to gather everything (from mechanics to audience management and angles ) but if some1 was/is going to teach it would be better if he went over different angles . Daniel Madison could also teach it because I can see from his work he is obsessed with it :D but since Jason started teaching various palming methods....dont know i am just saying

George

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
First of all , i managed to to "wash" my Distortion gimmick in my pants.....so if i send a picture of me holding the dvd will i be able to purchase 3 gimmicks? I also have another distortion gimmick (blue) but with a groove in the back (i was so excited about this trick i didnt pay attention..... ) so i could also get a photo with that.
Definitely. Contact me via PM with your previous Order ID and / or the photo(s) and I'll get you setup.

Dec 9, 2008
Hi,
In terms of the double lift question, then I suggest something which I think is called the Perfect Double Push-off, I'm not sure about that, or the name, but as far as I know, it's just a push-off double lift the the two cards in perfect alignment. That's what I use, it obviously needs no break and looks very natural, at least the way I do it...
R.Paul Wilson has a PDF on his site, called "Double the Pleasure" which has some of his very natural double lifts, and those are what I think are the most natural and free looking doubles,
Hope that helped,
Tom Field
P.S. Check out all of R.Paul Wilson's stuff; brilliant stuff.

Aug 24, 2008
Greece
Hi,
In terms of the double lift question, then I suggest something which I think is called the Perfect Double Push-off, I'm not sure about that, or the name, but as far as I know, it's just a push-off double lift the the two cards in perfect alignment. That's what I use, it obviously needs no break and looks very natural, at least the way I do it...
R.Paul Wilson has a PDF on his site, called "Double the Pleasure" which has some of his very natural double lifts, and those are what I think are the most natural and free looking doubles,
Hope that helped,
Tom Field
P.S. Check out all of R.Paul Wilson's stuff; brilliant stuff.

hey thanks a lot i will purchase the "double the Pleasure " soon enough.My wish list is growing......

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results