jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Has that question been answered?

Im not entering either, but still interested to know
If you're referring to the question about the Grand Prize - an alternative to the prize will be offered to anyone who is not financially able to make the trip to Vegas.

The alternative prize would be your choice (1) of any other day's prize package, picked by the winner.

Hope this clears things up.

Jan 31, 2008
If you're referring to the question about the Grand Prize - an alternative to the prize will be offered to anyone who is not financially able to make the trip to Vegas.

I think some other cool prizes would be some White Centurions that you have to pay for.

Seriously? "Ok you can pay the $300+ for the Vegas trip and our artists will take a few hours off of their extremely busy schedule to have a 1 hour chat with you." Something about this doesn't seem fair, epecially when you guys make so much off of your 1-on-1's and dvd's, would an airfare really be to much to ask for? Well, I suppose in the end you could sell half of the 144 Gaurdians you'd get for a ticket to Vegas....

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 18, 2008
CA
Seriously? "Ok you can pay the $300+ for the Vegas trip and our artists will take a few hours off of their extremely busy schedule to have a 1 hour chat with you." Something about this doesn't seem fair, epecially when you guys make so much off of your 1-on-1's and dvd's, would an airfare really be to much to ask for? Well, I suppose in the end you could sell half of the 144 Gaurdians you'd get for a ticket to Vegas....

I completely agree. It does seem kind of a rip that you have to pay for airfare. This year's promotion just doesn't have me that hyped for some reason...

Last edited by a moderator:

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
I completely agree. It does seem kind of a rip that you have to pay for airfare. This year's promotion just doesn't have me that hyped for some reason...
Note that this has nothing to do with us not wanting to throw in $300 for airfare. Rather, it has to do with us not being able to legally put ourselves in a position of providing international travel, visas, passport clearances, and all of the other fun stuff necessary in a contest involving transportation.

Our choice was simple - either have the grand prize require travel to our HQ (which is the same offering requirement as last year's grand prize), or to restrict the grand prize to members in the USA, only. We chose to keep it open to everyone.

That said, the Grand Prize winner will still have their choice of any other prize if they so choose - which, I believe I can firmly say, blows any other contest that we or anyone else has ever done out of the water.

Feb 12, 2008
Note that this has nothing to do with us not wanting to throw in $300 for airfare. Rather, it has to do with us not being able to legally put ourselves in a position of providing international travel, visas, passport clearances, and all of the other fun stuff necessary in a contest involving transportation.

Our choice was simple - either have the grand prize require travel to our HQ (which is the same offering requirement as last year's grand prize), or to restrict the grand prize to members in the USA, only. We chose to keep it open to everyone.

That said, the Grand Prize winner will still have their choice of any other prize if they so choose - which, I believe I can firmly say, blows any other contest that we or anyone else has ever done out of the water.

I'm with T11 on this one.

Some members here are taking totally out of account that there are going to be entries from people who will undoubtedly live very close to Las Vegas, or even in a state close enough that would allow for a relatively easy drive.

Would it be ideal to include airfare? Sure.
Is it more practical to leave airfare open to the winner? Absolutely.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results