2009 Red Envelope Holiday Contest Questions

Dec 8, 2009
Hey Theory11,

I have a few questions about the contest:

1) When stating the rules it says if you order 1 "product" you get one code, 2, 2 products, 2 codes, etc. Does product include a deck of cards? If I were to order 12 decks of cards, would I receive 12 codes?

2) Do downloads count as "products"?

Thanks,
the12ofclubs

Jun 26, 2009
Hey Theory11,

I have a few questions about the contest:

1) When stating the rules it says if you order 1 "product" you get one code, 2, 2 products, 2 codes, etc. Does product include a deck of cards? If I were to order 12 decks of cards, would I receive 12 codes?

2) Do downloads count as "products"?

Thanks,
the12ofclubs

1. Decks of cards DO count as products. i ordered 6 decks of lions and 2 decks of 125's and got 8 little black cards in a ed envelope that have codes on them.

2. sorry but downloads dont count. has to be a shipped item i believe.

pm me for any more questions.

cheers,
zdog

I'm not sure but I believe with the downloads they said if you buy a download the code is emailed to you instead of being in an envelope, not 100% sure of it as always PM one of the mods or submit a ticket.

Jun 26, 2009
I'm not sure but I believe with the downloads they said if you buy a download the code is emailed to you instead of being in an envelope, not 100% sure of it as always PM one of the mods or submit a ticket.

oh yah you may be right...

zdog

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Just to clear this up - only tangible, shipped orders qualify for the codes. You'll receive one code for each shipped product in your order. 1 DVD = 1 Code. 12 Decks = 12 Codes. However, you may receive one free entry via the info at the bottom of the contest page HERE.

Hope this helps!

Vorezo

Elite Member
Mar 21, 2009
If we sign up for the free entry do we get emailed a code or is it just our name? So far i have nearly 3 dozen decks and DVDs (broken up into 2 orders) in the mail right now!!:) Also if we order something on like December 26th are still going to get codes for the following 5 days left of the contest?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results