2016 Deck of cards?

010rusty

Elite Member
Nov 12, 2016
LA (Lower Alabama)
I was thinking, Since 2016 is coming to a close if there was a deck of cards about it, what would be on its back design? Like the cubs winning the world series, DiCaprio winning an Oscar, Trump winning president, etc. What do you guys think.

Nurul

Elite Member
Dec 8, 2013
Birmingham, UK
Depends, is the deck a positive deck or a negative deck? I say that because there were so many celebrity deaths in 2016, then you had a heck of a lot of political wars going on in the middle east, there was also Brexit which was huge. But if it's just concentrating on the biggest story of the year, then it'd have to be election.
Although, I wouldn't mind seeing a deck with the celebs we've lost this year. Muhammad Ali, David Bowie, Prince, Alan Rickman, Lemmy, Gary Shandling, Gene Wilder, Arnold Palmer.. I suppose Fidel Castro can be added now (although not really a celeb)

Reactions: CWhite

010rusty

Elite Member
Nov 12, 2016
LA (Lower Alabama)
Depends, is the deck a positive deck or a negative deck? I say that because there were so many celebrity deaths in 2016, then you had a heck of a lot of political wars going on in the middle east, there was also Brexit which was huge. But if it's just concentrating on the biggest story of the year, then it'd have to be election.
Although, I wouldn't mind seeing a deck with the celebs we've lost this year. Muhammad Ali, David Bowie, Prince, Alan Rickman, Lemmy, Gary Shandling, Gene Wilder, Arnold Palmer.. I suppose Fidel Castro can be added now (although not really a celeb)
I was thinking Positively while also acknowledging those who were lost.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results