:)

Aug 31, 2007
i am just excited because i get the oppurtunity to meet lee asher tommorow! i am also gonna hang out with wayne houchin and dana hocking @ the witness release party!!!

Is anyone else that knows about this going to it?

Oct 11, 2007
sacramento ca
i am just excited because i get the oppurtunity to meet lee asher tommorow! i am also gonna hang out with wayne houchin and dana hocking @ the witness release party!!!

Is anyone else that knows about this going to it?

yes i will be there tomorrow eating cake and all maybe we will meet my name is steven i am a regular there:D

Well we'll get to see them one day I hope. Lee and Wayne are awesome guys and are great role models, maybe they'll tell you all about a little bit on whats in store for T11 in the future =O, or at least ask lol.

-RA69

Sep 10, 2007
Sacramento, CA
Storm the castle!!!!

I'll be going with all my friends, and we'll ride our bikes, being that we live down the street. ^.^

And don't get there any earlier than 12:00-12:30. All that will be going on is Leora (The proprietors mothers) will be vacuuming the shop, and Steve (The proprietor) will probably not get there till 12. Which means trick demo's will be limited. I showed up for the distortion party right as they opened last time and it was painfully slow.

And if you haven't bought your 2nd edition Guardians yet... Steve received his shipment earlier this week and will have a limited supply of them to sell.

Can't wait until tomorrow. Hope everyone has fun!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results