2nd Edition Jones Change

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
A downloadable video of the Jones Change will be posted soon on the site-- we filmed it from scratch last week and the instruction is fixed and correct. The download will cost $78 Russian Rubles and can be obtained directly over the series of tubes we like to call the internets. Truthfully, the download will be at no cost and should be done very soon-- it's in editing as we speak.

A downloadable video of the Jones Change will be posted soon on the site-- we filmed it from scratch last week and the instruction is fixed and correct. The download will cost $78 Russian Rubles and can be obtained directly over the series of tubes we like to call the internets. Truthfully, the download will be at no cost and should be done very soon-- it's in editing as we speak.

Will there be any qualifications to download it like owning the Trilogy already? Or will it be a free download to members? Thanks.

-RA69

How did you get your own hotline,

wait i saw those videos, you have mad skills.

seriously though Katie good stuff. i'd love to spend a day with the buck twins flourishing. or with Chris and his also mad skills.

can't wait for some mentalism

Aug 31, 2007
Lacey,Washington
You know...lol I seriously really really just called that number. Says, I got a free Guardian deck with Distortion. Freaking Sweet!

No, but I did just call that number for fun :)

Sep 1, 2007
Oh that makes me really happy cause i was really mad when i kept practicing it and did in the mirror once and it stayed the same card hahaha.

Oct 16, 2007
Free download. That's intense, REALLY intense. Well, not really intense but pretty intense. *high 5 to DnD...................and maybe T11 =P*

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results