$30 To Spend - What should I get?

Dec 31, 2007
Massachusetts
Just to let you know I moved this to the Product Questions Forum.

And what genre of magic are you interested in? Coins, Bills, Rubberbands, Cards?

-RA69
Ok thanks, I knew this would go in product questions but there was 15 more people viewing general so I thought more people would reply.
Im thinking of getting panic,
I am interested in coin gaffs, something easy to perform, tottaly clean at the end, and simple.
The same thing with cards.
Also interested in money.
I am going to hold off on DVD's and books today.

Jan 9, 2008
Sacramento
SLAM! it is a jaw dropping effect that is so impossible and looks so magical that it is a must have. order from E.

kevin

If you are interested in all types of magic you might consider one of the volumes of Harrison's AoA books.

From what I've heard AoA is simply amazing. I own UV Nightshades and boy is it a fun effect to perform. I believe it is on Vol.1 of the series I may be wrong though.

If your looking for a great card effect then Purchase Panic, once you own it I'll pm you with the method I use to become squeaky-clean at the end :).

Whatever you choose to purchase, have fun with it,
-RA69

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
i do not own panic, but its definitely on my shopping list and it looks great, i think i know how it works, but im definitely getting it in several weeks for my b day... :D

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
It all depends on what you are interested in, and where you prefer to shop. You may be interested in coins, and not every store has an extensive selection of coins, so make sure and do some research before you buy a product from a specific store.

If you are looking for a theory11 product, I highly recommend Distortion and Panic. Aaron's teaching on Panic is phenomenal, I mean, it is great. Distortion is an incredible, visual effect that is guaranteed great reactions.

If you need any help, PM me and I'll give it my best.

Peace,
TDA

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
buy a good Magic book.

I agree. I think if you are interested in good coin work, check out Chris Kenner's Totally out of Control. I'm sure you can find it for a reasonable price. It contains hours and hours of fantastic coin and card work, not to mention one of the wackiest layouts I have ever seen.

Paper Engine is a great book as well, and it's back in print in its 2nd (?) Edition. It has some more advanced stuff, but it will keep you busy.

Finally, just because I like to go with the flow (~~~) check out AoA.

David

Sep 1, 2007
Ok thanks, I knew this would go in product questions but there was 15 more people viewing general so I thought more people would reply.
Im thinking of getting panic,
I am interested in coin gaffs, something easy to perform, tottaly clean at the end, and simple.
The same thing with cards.
Also interested in money.
I am going to hold off on DVD's and books today.

DIgital dissolve?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results