5x Speed :: Complete Review

XabierL

Elite Member
Aug 14, 2010
Hi, guys! Today, I'll be reviewing 5x Speed, one of my favourite effects nowadays... Thanks for sharing it with us Chris.

I know that is unusual to review a 1on1, but well, that's the main reason why I write about this trick!

THE EFFECT:

I love the effect, you'll get incredible reactions, period. The ACR is OK, but the climax is... amazing, specially when the freely chosen card is quite contrasting. Watch the video and you'll like it for sure!

THE METHOD:

There actually IS a gimmick involved, but you probably be able to "construct" it with things you have at home. I can't tell more not to expose... Sorry :)

THE VIDEO:

Incredible quality, just as always. Chris explains the trick in detail, he's one of the best teachers out there!

THE PRICE:

About 12 bucks. OK, to be just a card trick is expensive, but you'll probably learn a new concept to apply to your magic... so it's really worth buying! I've created a lot of routines using this same concept.

CONCLUSION:

Buy this, it's worth EVERY penny (or Euro, where I live...). Good quality. Good teaching. Clever gimmick. AMAZING REACTIONS!

9/10

P.S. Check out my other reviews, please! Dresscode, SMOKE, Danny Garcia Project (Vol 1 - 6)

THANKS FOR READING!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results