A Combination of T11 - Please Read This T11

Oct 6, 2007
This might have been asked or thought of before, but here goes...

Why don't the t11 crew together, make a DVD or a book with all their own thoughts on magic, with their own tips and whatever? I mean imagine, Lee Asher, Wayne Houchin, Chris Kenner, Aaron Fisher, etc. etc. creating a dvd, or writing a book together explaining their own thoughts, really good tips on performance, etc.

Aaron Fisher's "Paper Engine" talks about tension, so I mean these kinds of topics could be talked about in the dvd/book.

Just a thought I have, and I really hope the T11 crew reads and thinks about this, if they already havent.

And if you guys already have thought and decided NOT to do this kind of project, please could you say why??

Thanks Alot.

Sep 1, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
I think this is a good idea if they book was laid out in a fashion that stayed coherent given the diversity of the artists involved here. Then again I am perfectly happy with Aaron, Lee, and Matheiu's newsletters that pop into my inbox from time to time. There really is so much out there already on presentation that it makes it difficult to say something new or something you didn't already know.

--Jim

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Check out the Beginners page if you haven't already. We accomplished this same thing in producing the Beginners video-- only on a smaller scale.

Plus, it's free. Well... not technically. You see, by reading the text on the page you are actually cursing yourselves. And by cursing yourselves, I mean selling us your souls for all of eternity. So read on children. Read on.

Mwahahahaha! I digress. Check it izzout!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results