A Thank You Message To Everyone

May 3, 2008
To everybody on these forums, I just wanted to say, thank you. I remember, a few years ago, when I was an extremely amateur magician. I am not afraid to say that I was one of those kids who would find magic tricks on youtube, perform them for youtube without any practice, and then end up messing up every time I performed them for anyone else. I've come along way since then and I think what separates me from them is that I stuck with magic and entertainment and, because of that, have become the magician that I am today and I definitely wouldn't be here today without the help of this website and all the users on the forums here that are always offering advice. This website is EXTREMELY helpful to me because, up until the past few months, I didn't know anyone else that did magic. I had no friends to discuss magic with and receive advice from. Then, I found these forums which provided exactly what I'm looking for. I've spent so long in magic wanting to be something more, and now I feel like I've progressed to the point where I am what I want to be. I'm perfectly happy where I'm standing right now with my magic. Sure, I'll always be open to improve even more but I feel like I've really become a great magician. I can amaze for hours now and I've completely earned the reputation as "the magician" with basically anyone who knows me.

Once again, this wouldn't have been possible without many of you on these forums and of course, the website itself and the top notch products it has to offer.

Thank you,
Charlie

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Even though you sometimes have to sort though the "non educational" threads here, if you find good ones it is very helpful.

I have gained a ton of insight from Draven, Chopper, Morg, Prae, Shane Black, and a few others on board here.

Glad Theory 11 was able to improve your knowledge, skills, etc.

Aug 4, 2009
I agree..

It's so much nicer to learn the art from scholars than tricks from 14 year olds

May 3, 2008
I agree..

It's so much nicer to learn the art from scholars than tricks from 14 year olds

I know what you mean. I love comparing here to the Penguin Forums. It's just a bunch of kids trying to figure out tricks and asking questions like:
"I performed this to my friend yesterday after practicing for a whole half hour! They could tell I had three cards in my hand instantly. This trick sucks!"

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results