Aaron Fisher's Gravity Half Pass Take Two

Sep 6, 2007
For all the haters that said I couldn't do it from the front. For all the people that said "oh sure it looks good from that angle but the hard part is to make it invisible from the front, can you do it?" For all the people that said "you didn't raise the deck to your finger tips like Aaron said!" if you have the book you will READ that it says that it's a RECOMMENDE ACTION.

For all the people that are working on it, keep practicing and working on it, trust me you'll get it.

Here it is

http://youtube.com/watch?v=MIaaIW_Hals

For some reason the video looks darker in some computers and if anybody is going to complaint about that then you can just pm me and I'll send you the original video which is a lot more clear and perfectly visible. BUT YOU CAN STILL SEE IT WELL ON THE LINK.

Dec 17, 2007
Canada
For all the haters that said I couldn't do it from the front. For all the people that said "oh sure it looks good from that angle but the hard part is to make it invisible from the front, can you do it?" For all the people that said "you didn't raise the deck to your finger tips like Aaron said!" if you have the book you will READ that it says that it's a RECOMMENDE ACTION.

For all the people that are working on it, keep practicing and working on it, trust me you'll get it.

Here it is

For some reason the video looks darker in some computers and if anybody is going to complaint about that then you can just pm me and I'll send you the original video which is a lot more clear and perfectly visible. BUT YOU CAN STILL SEE IT WELL ON THE LINK.

Good job............

Sep 1, 2007

Here it is

This was wonderful, you have mastered the slight, and it looks natural. I suppose i was one of those "haters" that said something about Aaron's recommendation in the book. I just wanted you to do this perfectly, which you obviously do, now simmer down bro, you ain't got nothing to prove to us.

Juan M.

Sep 6, 2007
Thank you for your comments, I just wanted to show how BEAUTIFUL this sleight is.

It's even more beautiful in Aaron's hands.

IF YOU DON'T OWN IT YET, BUY "THE PAPER ENGINE", ONE OF THE BEST BOOKS YOU CAN OWN.

By the way, it wasn't only one person, it was several that critized my last video.

Sep 1, 2007
Thank you for your comments, I just wanted to show how BEAUTIFUL this sleight is.

It's even more beautiful in Aaron's hands.

IF YOU DON'T OWN IT YET, BUY "THE PAPER ENGINE", ONE OF THE BEST BOOKS YOU CAN OWN.

By the way, it wasn't only one person, it was several that critized my last video.

It is a great sleight. I am practicing it, and I must say, your video does give me something to shoot for bro.

Juan

Edit: how long did it take you to get it that good?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 6, 2007
Once you get this right you can do so many great tricks with this. I recommend buying The Paper Engine and Aaron's dvds from his website.

Everything is worth it.

He is the best close up magician I have ever seen.

Sep 1, 2007
New Zealand
I've also been practicing the GHP for a while, and for some reason I *think* you have un-neccessary actions in there. There is too much finger movement coming from your left hand I believe. Although it's technically invisible you can still tell that something is up cos that's alot of movement coming from the left fingers.

Now you sound like a kind of bitter guy, so I guess you will take that to heart, but whatever. Just my opinion

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results