About yesterday.

Nov 20, 2013
You know what guys. As you might not believe.. I am not after fame or fortune. And that's okay. I was reading a book that said.. "don't listen to anybody, listen to EVERYBODY" Maybe I read into something that wasn't there in the Seth Godin quote. It's happened before. Maybe I let my ego wander a little bit too far away this time. I wasn't trying to start a fight. I am actually after progressing magic. I wanted to give the gift of magic inspiring over people that couldn't afford it. Obviously my thoughts were not well received. Which I'm okay too. You rejected my idea.. not me. I was wrong. I accept that. I'm moving on. GROUP HUG!

I have a story too. When my mom was working at a business, she made cookies every Friday. It was a nice weekend send off to everyone working. Now (15 years later) she has never charged to make her imfamous cookies. And she has made them over TONS of times. She claims she does it for love. Her cookies are like my tricks. Which is why I was giving them away every Friday.

formula

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2010
We forgive you? Care less about what's said on the internet but don't be careless.

In regards to the "worlds views" post, or any of your opinions, in life or on the internet, don't preach. Doing what you believe in in silence is more impactful than trying to force an opinion, perspective or idea on to someone/people.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results