forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Thanks everyone.

My final order will look something like this:

Stigmata
Invisible Deck
Front Row with Jay Sankey

And I'll just save my money for the rest of the tricks later.
Thanks for your input everybody!

Killer Key is awesome. It's my favorite opener. Invisible Deck is genius. Since you like mentalism it's a must have.

I've heard wonderful things about Front Row Sankey.

Saw by Sean Fields is brutal. It's sooooooo visual and will basically guarantee atleast a couple people looking away in disgust when performing. One thing to remember is that it may cause some irritation for some people, and if you have a sensitiive throat with very soft skin, I'd stay away from it. Also, be aware that some people don't enjoy geek magic. This is stuff that is not for people who like happy fun kiddy magic. I don't use it anymore because it's tooo gross for some people and it caused a little skin irritation. But if it's your style to perform gross out/geek magic then go ahead and get it. It's a great illusion.

Practical Mental Magic is a great book for mentalists. Also check out Building Blocks and other Luke Jermay stuff because IMO that's some of the most personal you could get with your spectators. It's the closest thing to make your audience think you can do REAL magic without you actually saying so. IMO that's a good thing.

I highly reccomend Killer Key and The Invisible Deck.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results