After Card College

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
Now that you've read the volumes.. Go back and pick out the effects you liked the most and work on making them entertaining and "mastering" them, then perform them.

Aug 28, 2011
Great article i dont think that i suffer that syndrome because i bought all volumes of card college and read them from cover to cover, but is a good article to have in mind. Thanks for sharing it.

What do you mean by that praetoritevong? ( you have such a great name ahahah (; )

Great article i dont think that i suffer that syndrome because i bought all volumes of card college and read them from cover to cover, but is a good article to have in mind. Thanks for sharing it.

What do you mean by that praetoritevong? ( you have such a great name ahahah (; )

If you have read ALL of Card Collage, what else are you looking for? Card collage is by far the best comprehensive study on card magic that I have every come across, and I find it hard to imagine someone coming out of reading the entire series without a strong urge to jump right back into it. There is so much to learn from this set and there are hundreds sleights to master.

You have found pure card magic gold, why are you looking for more?

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
Like I mentioned earlier, go back and find the stuff you liked and then work on that stuff for awhile. This should save you money in the long run and would actually help you a lot.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results