Aging Cards

Nov 18, 2008
CA
Does anyone else's decks increase in thickness when they start to get older? I've noticed this mostly happens with Bikes and not so severely with custom cards. Why? My guess is that the uneven card stock is creating more space between each card and (some) custom cards have stock that doesn't bend out of shape as much. What do you guys think?
Obviously a clip helps a bunch but i just think it's an interesting little thing that occurs when cards start getting older.

Have you guys had any interesting card aging stories or weird things that have happened when your decks have gotten older?

Also, what is the longest lasting deck you have used and why do you think so?
Hopefully this provokes interesting conversation.

_CC

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 26, 2008
WHOA! This would save my cards in florida cause there is enough humidity in the air to drink :p

Nov 18, 2008
CA
WHOA! This would save my cards in florida cause there is enough humidity in the air to drink :p

yeah i bet your cards warp like crazy. porpers are great. you should definetly get one if you're around moist environments or you keep your cards in your pocket. they are really worth it, believe me.

Nov 26, 2008
yeah i bet your cards warp like crazy. porpers are great. you should definetly get one if you're around moist environments or you keep your cards in your pocket. they are really worth it, believe me.

my cards last like a week tops. Rarely longer than that.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results