Aladdin 1001?

Which Aladdin 1001 Finish do you like better?

• Air-Cushion Finish

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Plastic Coated

Votes: 12 50.0%

• Total voters
Dec 10, 2007
Texas
Hey guys!
I'm about to purchase some Aladdin 1001, but the problem is... There are two kinds of finishes...

•Air Cushion
•Plastic Coated

I'm just wondering which finish is better in YOUR opinion?

Thanks,
Eugene

PS Yes I do have 6 decks of the plastic coated ones already.

And I do flourishes (Cuts)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Denmark
I love the plastic coated ones! Since I only do flourishes...

The plastic coated are best for flourishes like cuts. These cards doesn't handle too well tho. Thats however not a major factor if you're mostly doing cuts.
The air cushions are better for fans and spread, and magic as well since their handling is better.

I'd still try both if I were you. Go see what you like!

Aug 31, 2007
Go for the usual plastic coated ones, and NOT air-cushioned. I have used them before, and they get a sandpaper feeling after some time.

After all, Kevin chooses plastic. Make it YOUR choice, today! :D

- harapan. magic!

Sep 1, 2007
harapan's right!

The plastic one are so much better than the AC version.

harapan: any idea where in sg sells the cheapest aladdins? the 'mama' shop at my place is going for $3 per deck

Aug 31, 2007
geniver82:

$3 is already very cheap. The cheapest I have ever gotten them was $2.80, and that's because the shopkeeper's my father's good friend.

- harapan. magic!

Sep 1, 2007
Melbourne
I'll stick with Air Cushion, as they are better for magic and pretty good for flourishes. I'm more of a magician, so they suit me.

David

The plastic coated ones are actually better than the air cushioned ones in that aspect as well.

I bought some at a Petrol Kiosk on Killiney Road for $2.50 each (it's near the Kopitiam)

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 31, 2007
JPD:

The only way to get them is fly over to Singapore, really... Plastic Coated Aladdins are only for exports and are not sold within US.

- harapan. magic!

Sep 1, 2007
i dont kno what to get either ..... =[ ...... but for the ones the dont live in Singapore her go to ebay .... and type AceKing ....... you'll find cheap decks even aladdins.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results