Aldo and Rachel Colombini - Need Our Help

Sep 7, 2008
Aldo Colombini's wife, Rachel, has contracted a heart infection. The operation costs nearly $200,000.00
You can donate HERE and buy some of their material HERE.

As well as that, a 13-year-old magician named Kyle MacNeill publicly asked magicians online to contribute original material for a large e-book compilation he was putting together. 100% of the money would go towards Rachel's cause.

After Kyle asked, he got a plethora of material from some of the biggest magicians today. Peter Duffie, Ben Harris, Cameron Francis, and a ton of other magicians contributed. A 166 page e-book was made.

Kyle, with Chris WassHuber of Lybrary.com, is selling the e-book for $20.

The e-book, Wild at Heart, is filled with great material and it's all for a great cause.
You can buy the e-book here to support Rachel: http://www.lybrary.com/wild-heart-p-76110.html

It's a great e-book and an even better cause.

Nov 10, 2007
Yes, please help support them. I just saw them the other day. They are such nice people, with great hearts. They are in much need at this time. All of their effects are really cheap, and great quality.

Please help support them, I know it is greatly appreciated.

May 2, 2010
New York, New York
Aldo is a great guy from what I hear and he has great stuff out on the market. Lots of great impromptu stuff. I am sad to hear this. I am going to try and get a copy. I know some aldo fans who would be interested in this

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Definitely take the time to donate, guys! Not only will you be directly supporting Aldo and his family - but you'll have the opportunity to learn some remarkable magic, as well.

Thanks for sharing this Jeff.

Sep 7, 2008
This is a great opportunity to get incredible magic. If you'd like to order something direct from Aldo and Rachel, you get double the product. Buy one thing and receive two, or buy ten things are receive twenty!

I've also read most of the e-book and there is some great material hidden in there. From cards to coins to pencil erasers.

Finally, Aldo and Rachel are just great people. I've met them on a few occasions and I've always been surprised by their generosity and their great magic.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results