All 3 DVDs gimmicked?

Sep 2, 2007
I don't mind gimmicks, but I prefer Sleight of hand over them any day. I'd say I have about 90% Sleight and 10% gimmicked. The effects do look amazing and I wouldnt mind giving them a try.

Sep 3, 2007
Southern California
It has been stated a few times by T11 staff that when you buy something from them you will get what you need to perform it. If there is a gaff/gimmick/etc required to perform the effect it will be included as a part of the package.

Cheers,
Jim

In that case, it would mean that only DD is gimmicked.

On the product pages for both Panic and Distortion, only a 'High-Res DVD' is stated to be the ordered item.

So, yea.

?

Who cares if it is a gimmick, your spectators are not going to know that it is a gimmick all they are going to see is a full pack of cards becoming only the four kings, think about it, it is a miracle even if it is a gimmick. Just thinking of a gimmick that will make this happen is a great achievement.

Well done Aaron Fisher,

The Illusionist

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
Okay this thread is done-skii. I ordered panic and distortion and the delivering info said the gimmicks were shipped with it. You don't have to order D.D. to find out if it's gimmicked or not, it's on the page. So there you have it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results