Should Wayne update the Waynedrobe?

• Yes.

Votes: 147 92.5%
  • No.

Votes: 12 7.5%

• Total voters
Oct 12, 2007
Orlando Fl
I thought it would be some very embarressing sweater, and then when I opened picture it turned out to be a normal christmas sweater, I'd wear it but I want WAyne to wear it first, don't want to steal his limelight.

PS IF WAyne doesn't like it, I'll take it.

Aug 31, 2007
interwebz
well JB....you said that we can also suggest new things so here goes...

it seems to be all rage with the "normal" magicians

Attachments

• criss.jpg
    criss.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 110
Nov 20, 2007
No way

I think we should not look to the past as that is what RL has done with the sweater and bow tie. I say no I am going to try and find some more futureist clothing for wayne. However dude it does not look good for you as I think everyone wants you in that sexy clothes. Good luck

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
I wonder what Wayne is thinking now.

Somehow, I'm thinking that he might enjoy the Creature Hoodie a bit too much. I know I would. Somehow, I can see him performing on the streets wearing it.

Shane K.

Sir google has founded a good link today, only prob is who the hell is gonna offord that sweater, you cnt make wayne pay. Time to ask Kenner the question.

Kenner, you got the girls, you got the fame, question is you got the money??? you cant spend your whole life sat on the toilet (see attached image, if you want proof) ha, thats it Chris your secret is now out in the open.

haha.

Inabit

Da. Speedfreak.

Lewis.

Attachments

• Kenner, on toilet..jpg
    Kenner, on toilet..jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 67
Last edited by a moderator:
L

Liam Carrie

aww why should they give him a new sweater? It would make him look like a Wayner lol just kidding No offence wayne

Wayne, you know we all love you very much, you and your violet shoelace. But, you know when the opportunity arises......you can't refuse. Plus, it has a Moose....who doesn't love Moose?

Vote Yes on proposition "Waynedrobe".

-Happy Holidays,
-RA69

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results