And All Will Be Consumed by Chris Weihl Review

Sep 3, 2011
Singapore
Overall Trick rating: 9/10

Overall DVD pakage: 9/10
-You will receive the gimmick and the DVD. If you get the DVD and look at the gimmick, you might think that they supplied you with the wrong gimmick, but thats the gimmick.

Overall DVD teaching: 8/10
-Chris teaching you step by step how to do the trick. There are some moves that you might need some practice to master, but it isn't too hard. I might say this trick will be for intermediate-advanced magicians. Not recommended for beginners. Well, this is really a new method for a coin in bottle effect, i have not seen a similar method to this. This is not only a coin in bottle, it can be any small object, e.g. keys,markers,pens,gum,ring and many more. The way the objects get into the bottle is just genius, the method is very simple. Chris dosen't show you how to make the gimmick in the DVD, he just teaches you. However the gimmick is very easy to make, but may take some time. You will also need some practice to get the objects into the bottle. The bottle can be completely examined in the start and in the end of the trick, no switch of bottles, no palming away of anything.

Overall DVD quality: 8/10
-Its produced by PaperCraneMagic. So the quality will be good.

DVD price:Acceptable
-For such a visual coin in bottle(any small object in bottle) effect , the price is really good

Hey Zach, Thanks for the Review!
a neat thing i have going on is that if u can send me a picture of you with the dvd and the gimmick, i can send you 2 links. one is the construction of the gimmick, and the other are some extra tips and tricks i have with the effect! so hit me up for those!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results