Andthensome - Instant Download?

Mar 3, 2008
Sweden
Wouldn't it be amazing if you could download "andthensome" instantly like Witness for example? The shipping prices are ridiculus that's why I want it.

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
Aside from the fact that without Fibers, you'd have a pretty long download time.

Did I say pretty?

I meant long.

Did I say long?

I meant looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong.

Gustav

Mar 3, 2008
Sweden
Gustav:

When you download a 1-on-1 that's 30 min long it take up about 250-300 MB. I don't know how long andthensome is, but I guess it's about 2 hours maybe? So I think it's possible to make andthensome a instant download anyway.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
We have no immediate plans (at least for the time of release) for a downloadable edition of andthensome, especially given the fact that the DVD is 2+ hours in length. This may be something for us to discuss with D&D for the future. For the time of release, though, this will be a DVD only.

Jan 26, 2008
Sweden
It would be a good idea to sell this as a download, this will be a very popular dvd and allot of people will want to have it and if a person who lives in europe is going to order this the shipping is very expensive and if it gets into customs the shipping price usually costs two times more then the actuall product so a single effect dvd ends up costing like 100 - 120 dollars.

I dont do it, but i know allot of magicians outside the US that really wants to buy the effects from the dealers, but they cant afford to pay the expensive shipping, taxes and other stuff you need to pay to get it into your country so in the end the dvd costs 120 dollars, so they do download it illegaly from different sites or gets it from friends that has it in the US.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results