andthensome : Orange - Sold Out

PiotrJC

Elite Member
Dec 7, 2007
Just like to say that i was on the d&d site and saw that andthensome Orange Edition is sold out. Glad i picked up a copy on Friday. :D

Axe

Apr 3, 2008
Buffalo, NY
I thought I got a shipping confirmation, but sadly it was just the purchase confirmation that got sent 2 times=/ Sucks, because I
only live 20 minutes from Dan and Dave Industries.(which is just a warehouse, and I'm not allowed to purchase products there, its just were they are shipped.)

-Alex

I thought I got a shipping confirmation, but sadly it was just the purchase confirmation that got sent 2 times=/ Sucks, because I
only live 20 minutes from Dan and Dave Industries.(which is just a warehouse, and I'm not allowed to purchase products there, its just were they are shipped.)

-Alex

Aww....so D&D don't have a factory with azn slaves and stuff? How do they make their products?

Axe

Apr 3, 2008
Buffalo, NY
Oh wait, I've just checked my email again, I ordered around 8 - 9pm UK time, 3 - 4pm USA time.
Oh,okay thank you! I shall be getting mine soon then=)

Btw, guys as we wait for everyone to say" just got my confirmation", what are you all looking forward to most on Andthensome?

-Alex

Edit- Just got my confirmation, have it printed in front of me, to taunt myself=)

Sep 1, 2007
Is there any difference between the orange edition and the one that will be out on the 27?
Thanks
Andrew

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results