Angle z creative places to reveal

Jul 14, 2013
Hey guys I just wanted to know some of the creative places you like to reveal the corner for angle z I like to reveal it in a sealed pack of gum just was wondering what you guys like to do.

May 6, 2013
www.Ibimania.com
I like to plant it on them, while borrowing an object for a routine. The best part about angle Z is the ability to plant the corner without having the heat on you. so I use that to maximum advantage.

May 6, 2013
www.Ibimania.com
One of Madison's friends was crazy enough to reveal it through a permanent tattoo. Imagine the dedication.
I would love to see Ellusionist release "Stained skin" version of Angle Z.

hudsonhufham

Elite Member
Feb 8, 2013
Sometimes I reveal it inside of another card that they pick earlier. Using card splitting. I then force that card on them. They hold onto it while I go into Angle Z with another card. Then reveal the raised indention on the card in their hand. They tear it open and it's inside.

Mar 17, 2013
Turkey
Sometimes I reveal it inside of another card that they pick earlier. Using card splitting. I then force that card on them. They hold onto it while I go into Angle Z with another card. Then reveal the raised indention on the card in their hand. They tear it open and it's inside.
Yeah i use that too. I force it then put the card in between their hands. And bla bla it's very effective. I tried.

May 21, 2014
Staunton, VA
I don't know why this jumped into my head, but I think it would be neat to have it stuck to the back of the performer's sunglasses lens after doing a whole routine having glasses on the face but not touching them with the hands.

TaylorF

Elite Member
Jul 22, 2013
Texas
I like to mix tricks together for angle Z. I made a routine called Angle X that combines an ACR, The "worlds best card trick, and angle Z. The red card is a gimmick with the corner loaded inside the card, so after the Acr i go to the "worlds best card trick" and after that, return to the first selection, and perform angle z.

Jan 10, 2009
University Park PA
I usually make it appear on a windowsill as far across the room from me as possible. My presentation revolves around explaining that the spectator's perception of what I'm apparently doing and what is actually happening are very different. Which is perfectly true, just not in the way I suggest.

Aug 17, 2008
Ann Arbor, MI
Angle Zero is one of my go to effects. I love it and Daniel Madison's work. Anyway, it depends on who I am performing it on. If I am with a few friends, I like to have someone (say my girlfriend) be in on it and plant it somewhere extreme like in her shoe, pocket, or somewhere tucked in her wallet deep in her purse. I like that because it is almost impossible for anyone to figure out how I did it. Or I throw it in my wallet. I don't know how you would get it on someones glasses without them noticing you. Keep on performing guys!

May 6, 2013
www.Ibimania.com
I don't know how you would get it on someones glasses without them noticing you. Keep on performing guys!

I am sure the performer who mentioned shades was talking about using the opaqueness of his own shades to shield the corner behind. And in the end it would be like "It was in front of YOUR EYES...literally"

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results