Announcement for: Magicians in AZ, NM, TX, and CO

Jul 24, 2011
Hey guys, I have been creating a convention and competition for us in the southwest areas. This is some of the specifics:

3 levels of competitions:

Stage, Closeup, and Street magic.

Each will get cash prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd at $500, $200, $100

We have also booked Wayne Houchin to attend and perform a show for the attendees, and a private lecture for the competitors. We are also going to have a private dinner afterwards for the 1st place winners and wayne will be joining us.

Now, we wanted to make this affordable for everyone. I was very surprised when I saw that IBM was charging $460 per person that are non members. That is way too much. So please help support us.

Also, if you are unable to attand, we are going to be selling dvds through the kickstarter website if you know you cannot attend.

Here's how you can help support us, make a donation for the convention at kickstarter (link below). No amount is too small. And certain levels of donations will register you to attend the event. It will be on January 7th, 2012 at Las Cruces, NM

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects...-and-mirrors-magic-convention-and-c?ref=email

Here's the interesting part, if you are unfamiliar with kickstarter, we will only get the money if the project is funded by the end of the deadline on the site. and the tickets will be MORE expensive after the project has ended. So please get the tickets as soon as possible and tell everyone who is involved with magic about this! Thank you all and help us out!

Jul 24, 2011
Not this one. It's going to be held in Las Cruces, NM. Which is about an hour north of El Paso, Tx. It's going to be on January 7th, 2012. And if you are coming from OK, depending on where in the state you are coming from, you can probably drive it in one day. it would be a long day, but you could probably do it. And also, it would be good for you to attend. we wanted to give everyone plenty of notice and since tickets are starting at only $50 for presale, it'll be one of the easiest to afford. Unlike those conventions that cost about $300-$400 a person.

Secondly, you and your friends could carpool and make it easier to get here and check out a few things on the way, like the magic shop in Albuquerque, etc. Hope to see you there!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results