Another Back Design

Should this back design be used for a cardistry deck or for a playing card deck?

• Total voters
Mar 15, 2017
No I actually quite liked them.

Are you still doing 4 different decks, or one with all 4 designs on it?

If you are doing 1 design, You might want to put the sun and moon in Bottom Right & Top left corners, so one moon will cover both fall & Winter, while the sun covers spring and summer. Also, if you get rid of the lines, you could make the gradients blend better if its not too much work.
Good suggestion, thanks!

Jun 17, 2017
Thanks! But any ideas for the colours for each section? The colours have to relate to the season, yet it has to be consistent with the other sections.
Spring: Green And yellow
Summer: Warm red and orange
Winter: Cold blue and white
Fall: Natural orange with brown
Also Im wondering if the cards are only going to be in one orientation. So like if you rotate a card 180 degrees the top would look differen

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
Spring: Green And yellow
Summer: Warm red and orange
Winter: Cold blue and white
Fall: Natural orange with brown
Also Im wondering if the cards are only going to be in one orientation. So like if you rotate a card 180 degrees the top would look differen
Bro there is an example literally 2 posts up xD

Jun 26, 2017
My g.... That is beautiful... Absolutely stunning!

I would literally buy this deck right now!

Even though I'm not a catfish.

I stumbled on this forum while looking at cards, what is this catfish term...I've noticed it as I've been reading the forums.

Mar 15, 2017
I stumbled on this forum while looking at cards, what is this catfish term...I've noticed it as I've been reading the forums.
It's now an inside-joke as before, there was a SNC that involved creating a flourish containing a fan, and one of our member's autocorrect system autocorrected 'cardist' into 'catfish', which lead to him saying, "I'm not going to be joining this one, I'm not a catfish."

Reactions: Bizzle
May 3, 2016
Black outlining looks kinda bad, try blending it more. And there's wayyy too much wind (looks bad overlapping the flower too), try removing the gusts on the left and right, and curving the top and bottom ones past the sun and moon respectively. If you give it a shot, I'll tell you how it looks.

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
Black outlining looks kinda bad, try blending it more. And there's wayyy too much wind (looks bad overlapping the flower too), try removing the gusts on the left and right, and curving the top and bottom ones past the sun and moon respectively. If you give it a shot, I'll tell you how it looks.
The black border is probably only there due to the nature of the illustrator.

I have to disagree with there being too much wind. I think it looks pretty nice, and there should be wind since it was the focus of the deck. Curving the wind may look nice, but it'll make for a really weird fan in the end.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results