Another is it possible

Aug 26, 2015
So I have this idea for a trick and was wondering if there was anything similar. So you start off with a playing card and "transform" it into a butterfly, bug, something like that and then you cover it with your hand cupped. After its covered you flatten the cupped hand with the other hand, so to the observer you just killed something. When you remove your hand, you do so while picking up the card you started out with, nothing on the table ie. dead animal. To finish off, you "transform" it again and let the animal go on its merry way

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
Ha! I don't mean to be rude but I'm not sure if this is serious or not. If you are serious ideas that come to mind invlolve Nate Leipzigs moth production, the lethargic fly, Lady Bug produced by Paul Harris, or Rocky the Raccoon.

Mac King's gold fish act is as close to this as I think I have seen, that or his guinea pig act. Penn and Teller also froze and smashed a mouse on David Letterman like 3 times over. Either way, I wouldn't really want to make it look like I killed an animal on stage personally. I don't work with livestock, they can get very messy.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results