Any Interest in Anglo Decks?

Jul 13, 2008
Hi everyone, I know this is my first post on this site but I usually read and I post on Decknique. I am thinking about ordering a huge batch of anglos, I want to ask if people would be interested and what colors they would prefer. I would sell them at 11 a piece plus shipping. Just wanted to get an idea of what people think about these cards.

I also have 5 decks of absolut's for sale at 9 a piece if anyone is interested.

Thanks guys

Anglo´s are really not good cards. Normal bicycles are much better. They are made by swedens biggest (and only?) card manufacturer and aimed toward magicians actually but unfortunately the quality is miles away from U.P.C.C cards. Trust me, I have been using those cards a lot. The back design might be interesting to flourishers though... There is a black and white deck with gold design that look kind of neat...
I would never pay 11 bucks for any deck and specially not for a ANGLO deck.

Hope people are smart and don´t start to hype certain brands and spend lot of money on them.. Look at that Absolute deck for instance... It looks absolutely awful! But it looks like it is the next big thing:(

Jul 13, 2008
A lot of people in the states are hesitating to get them because of the high shipping cost. I am trying to bring them over to the states and sell them with regular shipping so people dont get screwed over. Many people like the designs of the cards

A lot of people in the states are hesitating to get them because of the high shipping cost. I am trying to bring them over to the states and sell them with regular shipping so people dont get screwed over. Many people like the designs of the cards

Just checked www.el-duco.se .. One "rug" deck is priced at 6 dollars.. Way too expensive don´t you think?

But maybe there is a market for these cards... Like I said, flourishers are always looking for something new:)

Jul 13, 2008
you cant see the shipping freight to the us because you are in sweden. one deck shipped to the states is 8.30 for shipping, plus 6 is 14.30 for just one deck

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results