Anyone else get really slow shipping?

TaylorF

Elite Member
Jul 22, 2013
Texas
Hey guys,
I know T11 has no control over this whatsoever, but I wanted to see if this had happened/ is happening to anyone else.
So i won a deck and bought a deck from the archive. They shipped and its two days past the estimated delivery date. Normally, I wouldn't care, but it says that it has progressed to the local post office for final shipping. Once more, wouldn't care, it has never done this before however. The only part I'm wondering about is why its taking so long. The first one says the info was received the 4th and is in the Post office now, but the post office doesn't have it. Some with the other, but the 6th. (I really want these decks too) Anyone this has happened to, any help? Anyone currently experiencing this with me, any other observations or findings?
Thanks!!

Dec 23, 2012
Yeah this happened to me with my Decoy order. It was just one day past estimated delivery. But its because UPS shipped it to the wrong sorting facility.

TaylorF

Elite Member
Jul 22, 2013
Texas
Yeah this happened to me with my Decoy order. It was just one day past estimated delivery. But its because UPS shipped it to the wrong sorting facility.

Mine is right location and everything. My DECOY order is stuck in Illinois cuz of weather...

Apr 17, 2013
This is why I have been going with USPS shipping when ever I can the last few weeks. I had something ship from NYC during the snow storm on Friday by USPS and it showed up today. My other package is also coming from NYC but it is coming FedEx and it is going to be delayed a few days. Not sure why the Post Office can get stuff here on time.

TaylorF

Elite Member
Jul 22, 2013
Texas
This is why I have been going with USPS shipping when ever I can the last few weeks. I had something ship from NYC during the snow storm on Friday by USPS and it showed up today. My other package is also coming from NYC but it is coming FedEx and it is going to be delayed a few days. Not sure why the Post Office can get stuff here on time.
I gues my Post Office is just dumb then...

Aug 30, 2012
it could also be that the free shipping is through mail innovations and that can sometimes take a while. but hey don't look a gift horse in the mouth right?

Dec 3, 2008
Liverpool, NY
You are definately not alone! I ordered overstuft on December 30th.. My tracking number indicated that it would be delivered this past Monday but still no package.. The tracking info currently has the package in Ohio.. I'm in NY, hopefully I will have it by Thursday!

Aug 30, 2012
not forget all the really bad weather we are having right now. that has a lot to do with it

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Guys I can't speak for everyone, but I believe it definitely has a lot to do with the weather right now in Ohio and nearby states. I ordered a Diesel watch two weeks ( I know...not magic related but a cool watch nonetheless ) ago and contacted the company and they tracked it down and said it is just sitting in Ohio (which is where I live) and can't be sent out yet due to weather. Ugh...

Apr 17, 2013
Guys I can't speak for everyone, but I believe it definitely has a lot to do with the weather right now in Ohio and nearby states. I ordered a Diesel watch two weeks ( I know...not magic related but a cool watch nonetheless ) ago and contacted the company and they tracked it down and said it is just sitting in Ohio (which is where I live) and can't be sent out yet due to weather. Ugh...

I was going to head back to the Columbus area for Magi fest but I think i'm skipping it this year due to the same weather. I still find it crazy that i'm getting stuff on time from the post office coming to Texas from NYC but the stuff coming FedEx from California is delayed over this storm.

Apr 17, 2013
Magifest is actually a great convention. I would definitely go back. Josh Jay and Andy Gladwin have done a super job bringing it back to life. Who knows...the weather could be fine by then.

http://www.magifest.org/

I went every year from 1993 to like 1999 pr 2000. It's how I found out my mentor was one of those guys who went to LA to learn from Vernon, and that hew knew a ton of the who's who in magic at the time. I really want to see the four hour lecture on Sunday from Juan Tamariz and get my book signed.

daze14dreamer

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2013
I'm experiencing it too as well. I have two packages, one shipped on the 9th December and the other on the 12th December. But i have yet to receive anything. I bought stuffs from other sites too with the same type of shipping, it shipped even later and i still received it. I'm afraid my two packages are already lost.

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
I'm experiencing it too as well. I have two packages, one shipped on the 9th December and the other on the 12th December. But i have yet to receive anything. I bought stuffs from other sites too with the same type of shipping, it shipped even later and i still received it. I'm afraid my two packages are already lost.

Hey daze14dreamer!

Send our support team a message (http://www.theory11.com/contact.php) and we will take a look into this for you! Don't worry, we will get things sorted out for you.

// L

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results