Anyone ever sent something to Yigal Mesika??

I sent my SPP for repair to Yigal Mesika because it broke(surprise surprise). Anyone ever sent something to Yigal for repair / replacement? If so how long did it take for you to get the item back and or do you have an guess of how long it'll take to receive my SPP?
P.S. if your wondering I choose overnight shipping so he will get it the next day or in this case on 3/10/15

Bryant_Tsu

Elite Member
I sent my SPP for repair to Yigal Mesika because it broke(surprise surprise). Anyone ever sent something to Yigal for repair / replacement? If so how long did it take for you to get the item back and or do you have an guess of how long it'll take to receive my SPP?
P.S. if your wondering I choose overnight shipping so he will get it the next day or in this case on 3/10/15
I think that the best way to handle this issue is to contact Yigal Mesika. They can probably verify if they received your package and the status of your replacement.

Mar 10, 2015
I have only been in contact with Yigals products in Sweden. They have a retailer "MagicWorld". My pen actually also broke down and they just replaced it.
Where did you buy yours you mean?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results