Anything easier than Trilogy

Mar 27, 2008
I don't want to buy them because I don't have that much money for all of them. And to me it seems quite pointless to buy one really good trick, and later I realize it's too hard for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 4, 2008
Fort Worth, TX
if your looking for cheap and easy, it doesnt get any better than "The Royal Road to Card Magic" The book itself is about $15 and the DVD is about $20. It has alot of tricks that are easy and i as you go on you'll pick up a few sleights that are still used by the top pros like dan and dave. Any card magician will recomend this book for beginners.

Hope This Helps

Kyle

Sep 1, 2007
Royal Road is fantastic in terms of value for money, tis true. My first "serious" magic investment was Greg Wilson's Double Take DVD with oodles of sleights and tricks taught well by a truely great magician - perhaps not so much material as Royal Road, but I think the examples of performance etc. make up for it.

I was very hesitant to lay out cash to learn more about magic, but it was the start of a great hobby for me which turned into a great job. Of course, if you just want to learn a few tricks to impress your friends and you don't want to be "a magician" then you might as well save your money and take a look at the tutorials on youtube.

Another thought - if you invest some time and money in things like Royal Road, Double Take etc. then you'll start to acquire the skills necessary to make the most of your investment in the Trilogy.

Cheers,
David.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results