Anything in the world to meet anyone

Dec 10, 2007
Texas
This is just a random question i thought was pretty interesting...

Would you give anything in the world to meet someone (some people)?

For me... I'd give anything in the world (besides my family and friends) to meet Brian Tudor, Dan and Dave Buck, or Katie Egleston =D

So the Q is: Would you give anything in the world (expression xP) to meet someone (preferably a magician/manipulator)?

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
I would love to meet Chris, Katie, Dori, Ella, and George...okay, "other" George too.

For some reason, I've always had the mental picture of hitting the highlights of Vegas with them. I mean, who wouldn't want to hang out with Katie and challenge her at a game of Scrabble? Or, who wouldn't want to be around to hear all of the stories that Chris would have to offer? Dori and Ella...who doesn't want to be around pups?!

George and "other" George. I'd just like to meet them. I'm sure they are lovely too. =P

Shane K.

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
You'd probably have to give a lot less to meet magicians other than big timers like Copperfield or Angel. That's what is so great about professional magicians. They aren't celebrities, and they are easy to access. It's not like they have limos and security everywhere they go.

Now, back to your question. I would (not really) give anything in the world to spend a day with Dana Hocking, believe it or not. I'm really getting into editing, and I'm sure his advice would be useful. Hey maybe that will happen sometime. Surprising, huh? The only magician I would really want to chill with would be Wayne, but I've already done that. Maybe Danny. Danny and Wayne! That would be fun.

//David.Misner::

PS:: Of course I meant a day with Danny, Wayne, and Dana.

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
Being that I'm pretty lucky to meet a lot of people in the magic world. There are very few on my list of people to meet.

The one person I would love to meet would be Daniel Madison. I wouldn't give my right eye or anything. But I would love to hang out for an afternoon and have tea or something.

I'm jussayin'

Katie Egleston

Sep 1, 2007
Melbourne
Juan Tamariz, Rene Lavand, Richard Turner, David Roth
Some of the legends that are still alive today.

Last edited by a moderator:
Houdini???
But if it has to be someone alive... Probably Justin Willman (Justin Kredible) or Wayne Houchin. I just think there 2 guys who really make there style there own and im a big fan of magicians who don't perform like others. Plus there just cool performers lol.

So when you do wanna meet Wayne? lol

Nov 30, 2007
Ricky Jay= The man has a wealth of knowledge that needs to be passed along.

Non Magic= Miss October 1999

Nov 2, 2007
Norway
I have no magician I would like to meet but I would really like to meet Rodney Mullen. Now most will recognize this name if they played the Tony Hawk's Pro Skaters series. He's supposedly "the god father of modern skating" or something like that. But that's not why I would like to meet him. His style is just awesome and technical. It would be awesome to skate a day or two with him. I know 2 people who have been lucky enough to meet him in person and damn I'm jealous of them :(

I have no magician I would like to meet but I would really like to meet Rodney Mullen. Now most will recognize this name if they played the Tony Hawk's Pro Skaters series. He's supposedly "the god father of modern skating" or something like that. But that's not why I would like to meet him. His style is just awesome and technical. It would be awesome to skate a day or two with him. I know 2 people who have been lucky enough to meet him in person and damn I'm jealous of them :(

Make it 3.
I met him and Daewon Song a couple years ago at an Almost demo.

Anthony Bass

Sep 1, 2007
Being that I'm pretty lucky to meet a lot of people in the magic world. There are very few on my list of people to meet.

The one person I would love to meet would be Daniel Madison. I wouldn't give my right eye or anything. But I would love to hang out for an afternoon and have tea or something.

I'm jussayin'

Katie Egleston

Yeah. I'd love to meet Daniel. He seems lke a very interesting dude. if I did meet him, i'd tie him up and force him to teach me his change.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results