Are all 300 distortion sold out yet?

Sep 1, 2007
Savannah, GA
I plan on getting this but not anytime soon. I am wise enough to not fall into the trap of feeling rushed to order something simply because it is limited in stock and won't be available immediately when I want it. I admit it is a nice marketing strategy to say you only have 300 of them in order to get people to rush to order the product.

The only thing I am interested in right now is BJ's Digital Dissolve and Aaron's Panic. I am sure Distortion is a great effect but it isn't something that is suddenly going to disappear from the market if I want to get it a few months down the road.

--Jim

Jim's posts are always "wise." :) Maybe its in the name...

Jimmy

164 left

there are only 164 left of the distortion dvd. to figure this out you click buy on the distortion page then go to view cart and then put in as the quantity 300 copies. then click update quantity. then it will tell you how many are left

164 left:)

Attachments

• magicpic.jpg
    magicpic.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 72
Sep 1, 2007
lol. I got a signed card box, stigmata, indecent at camp. :)

So I'm not really having expectations about it being signed or not but if he did, then I can say that he signed the first 300 people's and I was one of them :p.

Sep 1, 2007
Chihuahua, Mexico
add 300 distortions to your shopping cart and it will say
couldnt add 300 because only ___ copies left
or something that looks like that so check out now :p

160 left right now

add 300 distortions to your shopping cart and it will say
couldnt add 300 because only ___ copies left
or something that looks like that so check out now :p

160 left right now

So I go to the checkout and do what you say... and sure enough as I write this there are only 160 left...

BUT WHY STOP THERE.... if you do it with ALL the available products on this site, you will see the CURRENT GRAND TOTAL of 6853 items, with a price tag of $87282.35.

SO for ONLY $87,282.35 you can buy EVERY AVAILABLE ITEM that Theory 11 has right now in stock :-D

I feel the same way, it's like whatever he sells turns to gold, and this will be my first moving pip trick so Im stoked. :)

-RA69

I had another question, is it just me or is this like the uber-pwnage crazy version of here then there or whatever by ellusionist?
From the descrition it sounds like just the super-visual one?

Thanks,
Evan

(PS: ordering tomorrow! Now I gotta figure out how many guardian decks to get.)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results