Aron Prins: Sleightly Cheatable Notes

Sep 1, 2007
As a friend of Aron's, he sent me a set of his coming notes so I could give a quick review on the,. Well here it is and I was pleasantly surprised.

Sleightly Cheatable: By Aron Prins

With my early arrival of this set of notes, I was excited to divulge my brain into new card notes from the fresh mind of Aron Prins. I have known Aron for maybe half a year. Some may not think that it is a long time, but in the time that we became friends, I was able to see some of his most beautiful material. Most of which were shocking. The ingenious methods to the effects, right down to the most visual changes and controls. For this set of notes, it was no different.

The notes appearance: When I received these notes, I was pleasantly surprised with the dark red and black tone that covered each page. With white font, it was amazingly easy to read and understand the contents. Along with words, there were pictures. Detailed pictures from all angles so everything was very easy to understand.
Layout and appearance: 9/10

The teaching: I felt that the teaching was very nice. Everything was clear and it should be that way in a set of notes. This was no different. The explanations were to the point and were very detailed leaving me very satisfied with how easy it was to learn.
Teaching: 9/10

The material: The material in this booklet is my kind of material. I really love what is in it and there are quite a few very, very nice effects. Well worth your time. From the Winter Control, all the way down to the Pullover Change. You will not waste your time reading this, because I guarantee you will use this material at one point in time.
Material: 9/10

All in all, I think this booklet is a great set of notes. Very useful information and great effects. You will not be disappointed. At the end of doing all this I feel that this booklet deserves a 9/10. Well done Aron!

Hope you enjoyed the review guys, and I hope you check out the notes here

Last edited by a moderator:
As a friend of Aron's, he sent me a set of his coming notes so I could give a quick review on the,. Well here it is and I was pleasantly surprised.

Sleightly Cheatable: By Aron Prins

With my early arrival of this set of notes, I was excited to divulge my brain into new card notes from the fresh mind of Aron Prins. I have known Aron for maybe half a year. Some may not think that it is a long time, but in the time that we became friends, I was able to see some of his most beautiful material. Most of which were shocking. The ingenious methods to the effects, right down to the most visual changes and controls. For this set of notes, it was no different.

The notes appearance: When I received these notes, I was pleasantly surprised with the dark red and black tone that covered each page. With white font, it was amazingly easy to read and understand the contents. Along with words, there were pictures. Detailed pictures from all angles so everything was very easy to understand.
Layout and appearance: 9/10

The teaching: I felt that the teaching was very nice. Everything was clear and it should be that way in a set of notes. This was no different. The explanations were to the point and were very detailed leaving me very satisfied with how easy it was to learn.
Teaching: 9/10

The material: The material in this booklet is my kind of material. I really love what is in it and there are quite a few very, very nice effects. Well worth your time. From the Winter Control, all the way down to the Pullover Change. You will not waste your time reading this, because I guarantee you will use this material at one point in time.
Material: 9/10

All in all, I think this booklet is a great set of notes. Very useful information and great effects. You will not be disappointed. At the end of doing all this I feel that this booklet deserves a 9/10. Well done Aron!

Hope you enjoyed the review guys, and I hope you check out the notes here

Thanks for the review Matt, im glad you liked them ;)

cheers,
Aron

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results