Art Class...

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
well today, in last period i had art, and my teacher found an old label maker in the stock cupboard, and since she's a ledgend, she let us all use it! anyway i was gonna make a barcode style thing,and stick it on my arm, but i changed my mind and wrote theory11, except there was no 1's so i used slashes... i think it looks pretty good, and everyone on the bus was asking me about it and said it looked good... anyway here it is, i have a crappy camera so i had to edit the pics, so i thought i might aswell put on some basic effects... :D

joesgraff074.jpg

joesgraff075.jpg

joesgraff076.jpg

sorry if you can't read it, its clearer in person..

it reads '..theory//.'

HAHAHA!!! Reminds me of a time when I was down at the track with a bunch of my friends (motocross...). Anyways, my buddy's dad had one of those in his trailer that he never used. Well, we wrote "FAG" on it, and put in on the back of his helmet. But, only about 20 times!!!! :p

He didn't notice it AT ALL until after his first moto....then he was soooooo pissed. It was friggin the funniest thing ever!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Now, every time we're all racing, he always checks his helmet and chest protector! LOL!

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
lmao! sounds great, i wish id seen that, its such a cool gizmo, though miss had no idea where i could buy one nowadays, i asked her and she reckoned this labeler was 20 years old! lol left in a cupboard..

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
It would be ql if you printed name of one card, stick it somewere on your body (not visible), and than force that card, do some talking, build it up, and then reveal the ribbon. ;)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results