Audio by Eric Jones

Oct 10, 2009
yeah i saw this right when he uploaded it, he is really really really good, i think he is my favorite coin operator as well.

Sep 30, 2009
Elkhart, IN
Some of the stuff he does with the coins is amazing. Wish I had time to learn it all...

... I too agree that he is my new favorite coin guy as well. Eric Jones is awesome!

Mike.Hankins

creator / <a href="http://www.theory11.com/tricks/
Nov 21, 2009
Sacramento, Cali
Some of the stuff he does with the coins is amazing. Wish I had time to learn it all...

... I too agree that he is my new favorite coin guy as well. Eric Jones is awesome!

With Eric being a really good friend, I have seen this routine from the moment he first came up with it and showed me. This is my favorite coin routine as of yet. Eric is in a league of his own.

When this comes out...pick it up!!!! I know I will.

Audio

Hey guys,

I just wanted to drop by and say that I really appreciate all the kind words about my newest effect entitled Audio | An Audible Coins to Pocket Routine. This effect is pretty unique in coin magic as the moment the magic takes place is clearly and CLEANLY indicated by a complete vanish of a coin and audible production of a coin, and repeated dramatically several times. I feel this effect is extremely important to the magic community and hope you all take the time to STUDY the routine when it becomes available next month.

If you are interested in pre-ordering, feel free to do so on my website.

Feel free to send me a PM or e-mail at eric@ericjonesmagic.com with any questions, comments or concerns.

Thanks again for all of your support,

Eric Jones
www.ericjonesmagic.com

Aug 20, 2008
Sauquoit New York
let me say this. i had the pleasure of meeting Eric at a convention in new york not too long ago. and aside from being one of the nicest people ive met, his magic is just balls to the wall awesome. seriously, his oxy clean coin routine, is soooo much better in person.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results