Backpalm from the deck

Feb 5, 2008
I don't do the move in performances because I'm not comfortable with it, but I've experimented and found it's easier to "grip" the cards if you in-jog them. From there on, it's misdirection.

(Please note: My magician friend taught me the backpalm; I've never studied it from a book, etc. If the concept I posted above is considered exposure or is incorrect/inefficent, please notify me.)

Sep 30, 2008
Pittsburgh
Viper,

You can palm it off the deck, then put it into the front palm position of the back palm, (a back palm just on the other side of the hand.) then reverse it to the backside of your hand. You would basically use the same method as showing both sides of your hand empty with a back palm.

hope that helps,

-Kevin

Nov 18, 2008
CA
Viper,

You can palm it off the deck, then put it into the front palm position of the back palm, (a back palm just on the other side of the hand.) then reverse it to the backside of your hand. You would basically use the same method as showing both sides of your hand empty with a back palm.

hope that helps,

-Kevin

Thats probably the best way to do it. I might use this....thank you

May 8, 2008
Cumbria, UK
Get Backpalming Vol 1+2 from DanandDave's On Demand section of their website. It'll take practice but there's some great loads and stuff there. For $10 the set, this is highly recommended.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results