Banachek's PSI Vol. 4

Dec 5, 2007
Hello

I have been looking for a coin bend to add to my routine for awhile and i saw that there were one on Banacheks dvd psi vol 4, Can someone please tell me something about the coin bend/bends on there? :)

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
they are cool, I like too the one that morgan strebler perform.. I think its called the closer or the opener not sure ;)

Nov 28, 2007
his coin bend

i have this and have used it before. it is cool because you do NOT have any gimmicks. the coin can't be signed though, but it looks cool like it is actually bending when it's done right(which means practice). The superman coin bend at ellusionist says you can have the coin signed and it is the same coin. maybe it is, but i don't own it. that also looks cool, but you have a gimmick. it really comes down to gimmick or no gimmick and signed coin or not signed coin. plus on banachek's dvd you get other stuff too.

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
The superman coin bend is really good. The same coin is borrowed, signed and bent all in front of their eyes. - It really is the same coin.
however,
It appears more as a feat of strength, than a feat of the mind.
If you want a melting coin effect, you can do Morgan's closer (also taught on Spun).
Can't give any feedback on Banacheks, but I'm interested to hear more.

j

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results