Bar tricks

Dec 5, 2014
I'm a beginner. I love magic, I love Theory 11, and I am willing to put in the time to master tricks.
Can you recommend 3 to 5 good magic tricks that would be good in a bar setting that I can purchase from Theory 11?

Gratefully -- David A

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
There's a one handed Cutting The Aces that I have my eye on and looks neat.

Make some customized patter for it and it should be amazing.

Actually, now that I think about it...

Honestly, it all depends on your personal and actual character you want to portray and the tricks you want to do.
If I were you, I would just parouse the The Wire and see what interests you.
There's no point in being recommended tricks that you aren't able to believe in.

it's worth an hour of looking on your own and finding one or two tricks you look at and want to do.

Mike.Hankins

creator / <a href="http://www.theory11.com/tricks/
Nov 21, 2009
Sacramento, Cali
I'm a beginner. I love magic, I love Theory 11, and I am willing to put in the time to master tricks.
Can you recommend 3 to 5 good magic tricks that would be good in a bar setting that I can purchase from Theory 11?

Gratefully -- David A

When you say bar setting...do you mean working behind a bar and performing or just IN a bar performing? :)

Dec 17, 2014
Santa Cruz County
"]To be honest, any close up magic will probably do fine in a bar as long as you don't rely upon sound for the effect. (Ex. The new effect Breakthrough by Mr. Mengal) Money magic is probably best, Justin Millers first hand is, from my first hand experience ;), great for bars! Also ring magic performs pleasantly well in bars! I wouldn't do anything too reliant upon a table, especially when the ones you find could be wet with beer!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results