Battle Me Newb A Bit

Discussion in 'Battles : Ready to Rumble' started by towtox, Oct 24, 2010.

1. wow, thank you very much! my shuffling is kinda messy, I've been working on it though.:) and you are right about pacing, and I will try to get that worked out.

2. umm we dont have to but anything where the specs card is easly found samwitch, reversal, ect

3. Where are you quoting that from?

EDIT: Oh, i see, that was directed towards towtox, if you want to battle, make a new thread, then there are many people who may want to battle with you.

4. And Casen i am laughing like fk right now, are u that dumb? this is magic and i am only acting as a spectator what does that gonna do with 10 days of magic or 100 years of magic ? and seriously i feel like i am watching a card magic without my specs i would walk away straight to get my specs. Additional Tips :Next time u perform a magic trick remember to ask David Blaine to be your spectator! :)

5. And Casen i wan to battle u. Do u have blueprint by Chris kenner? if u have i would like to battle that trick and no spectators needed because i am not into any street magic yet. Or maybe something we both have.

6. I do not have blueprint, but thanks for the nice comment.XD

7. umm we dont have to but anything where the specs card is easly found samwitch, reversal, ect