Beginner Card Flourishes

Nov 16, 2010
Memphis
I was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to which card flourishes would be best for beginners. I have the thumb fan down, charlier cut and I can spring cards, I just do not know where to start next. Any suggestions would be awesome! Thank you!

C

Cardmaster211

I would definitely consider learning Angel which is a great beginners card move, which you can learn on Genesis Vol. 1 Essentials along with a bunch of other beginners moves.

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
Just to jump in really quick, UnitedCardists.net has a beginner flourish tutorial competition. Time to actually put them to use! Go check'em out! Just type in unitedcardists.net and then click on the thread under the cardistry discussion. Hopefully it'll help!

Sep 20, 2010
Malaysia
I agree about The Werm. That was also the first flourish I learned when i started 3 months ago. I suggest you go for The System DVD by D&D, and despite having no audio instructions, if you watch the slow motion videos you can learn a few easier flourishes first, or go for pasteboard animations also in the DVD. Personally I went for the 3 Molecule cuts first. Hopefully you'll find this helpful.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results